Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Many people apply for Railway Recruitment Board Exam for the various posts available in RRB without having any knowledge of the syllabus and exam pattern of the exam which reduces their chances of clearing the RRB exam.
Aspirants should go through the information given below to get aware about RRB Examination syllabus and allotted subjects. If an applicant initially get aware about the Examination pattern and Syllabus then they can prepare a better and neat time table by covering all the topics as per official syllabus and pattern. So first candidates should go through all the details and information and have more clarity regarding exam pattern and syllabus.
Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) 2016 Selection Procedure
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Skill Test (Typing Test)
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
RRB Common Preliminary (stage 1) Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The question paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and regional languages and the duration of the examination will be 90 minutes with approximately 100 questions.
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence and reasoning
General Awareness and General Science
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economic Scenario.
- Current Affairs – International & National.
- History & Culture of India.
- Geography of India.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- Issues related to India and Neighbouring Countries etc.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time and Distances.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Time and Work
- Areas & Volumes
- Data Interpretation etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
General Intelligence and reasoning
- Space visualization.
- Problem solving.
- Relationship concepts.
- Decision making.
- Visual memory.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Non-verbal series etc.
Post wise Selection Procedure
- Preliminary Examination is common for all the posts.
- Main (Second Stage) Exam and Document Verification are conducted for the posts of Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, ECRC and Goods Guard.
- Main (Second Stage) Exam, Typing Test / Skill Test and followed by Verification Of Documents are conducted for the posts of Jr Accounts Assistant Cum Typist and Sr Clerk Cum Typist.
- Main (Second Stage) Exam, Aptitude Test and followed by Verification of Documents are conducted for the posts of Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant
Note 2: Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary (stage I) Exam will again have to apply separately for Main (second stage) Examinations.
Note 3: There shall be negative marking in written examinations and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @1/3 of the allotted marks for each question.
Note: The download link is available with the lecture, plus the .pdf file is also included for you to download if you still need help downloading the software.
By building in the power tools you need for production—flexible master pages, logical layers, object styles, libraries and snippets, and styles—you’ll have a template that prepares you for success
While your wrists will certain get stronger from practice and grow accustomed to the stress of the skill, a basic amount of wrist strengthening exercises for several weeks can only help things. I’d recommend working wrist curls and reverse wrist curls for around 6-10 reps for 3 sets. I also strongly recommend trying some sledgehammer levering. Work in 2-3 sets of 3-5 reps. In particular, exercises 1 and 3 are fantastic for building wrist strength and they are much harder than they look! Start with them to get the hang of sledgehammer work before you progress to the other two exercises. I don’t want somebody putting a hole through their floor or their face because they rushed things!